We're running a Facebook competition to give away five boxes of Hoolie Piston Punch in time for this Friday's Bank Holiday biking action. The competition is only open to Manx residents as we'll be delivering the boxes by hand.
The link to the Facebook post will appear here.
Terms and Conditions
· No purchase necessary to enter the competition (and purchasing doesn't increase chances of winning). You simply enter by leaving a comment on the post.
· Entry is open from 7 June until midday on 9 June .
· Five winners will be chosen by random drawer from those leaving a comment on the competition post.
· We (Rick and Ian) are administering the competition. We'll get Farmer Al from Ballakelly to check it's on the up and up!
· Facebook is not our sponsor. I mean, Zuckerberg is more than welcome to enter but he'll get no preferential treatment.
· The competition is only open to those 18 years or above.
· The competition is closed to anyone on the IOM banned list.